Location : SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA
Package Type : Honeymoon Packages
Duration : Honeymooner Package
Price : Details
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat is located 314 km northwest of the capital Phnom Penh. The Angkor Wat temple complex represented the apex of Khmer creativity and splendour of the Khmer Empire. It covers 4000 square kilometres. At the center stands Angkor Wat, the largest and most famous of all the temples and one of the seven wonders of the world. It symbolises the soul, pride and life of the Khmer people. Angkor Wat was built in the early 12th century by King Suryarman II who reigned from approximately 1113-1150, took 30 years to complete and is the place where the Khmer kings worship and pray for the protection of their people and kingdom.
DAY 01: SIEM REAP - ARRIVAL (-/-/D)
Our guide and coach will wait and pick up at Siem Reap International
Airport then transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Siem Reap.
*Noted: We will celebrated the Honeymoon room with one set of dinner
(Included wine and cake with the flowers in the room)
DAY 02: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR THOM – ANGKOR WAT (B/ L/D)
Morning after breakfast, transfer to visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas.
Afternoon, transfer to visit the World Heritage "Angkor Wat" then continue to visit the Bakheng Hill temple with sunset included from the top of the hill.
Back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: SIEM REAP –BANTEAY SREY – FREE (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to visit Banteay Srey temple, 38km far from town, then back to visit Banteay Samre temple. free your with transfer to shopping
by your own. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: SIEM REAP – FREE - DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
Morning after breakfast, Free by your own leisure until time to transfer to the airport for departure flight.
-Transfer & tour by private Car 4seats A/C vehicle as your above program and amount of person.
- Accommodation in sharing room Double at hotel selected with BF included, only 3N REP
- Meals: Daily BF at the hotel, 2 Lunch and 3 Dinner
- One Good English Speaking Guide in each area as above program, except time at leisure
- Entrance fee for all sightseeing as above program
- 2 bottles of mineral water daily during tour only
- Bed room set up with flowers upon arrival
- Turn down services with one Romantic Herbal Bath soak in the room including a bottle of Red Wine & Honeymoon Cake on 1st night
- All kinds of visa
- All kinds of flight ticket and airport tax
- All kinds of insurance
- Drinks, tip, tel and personal expense and optional tour
- Bank transaction fee
Term & Condition